You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Barry Cranford’ tag.
We have some new sponsors of technology books to the group. Packt Publishing are a unique publishing company specializing in highly focused books on specific technologies and solutions.
We are running a new promotion which will be taking place every month in which ONE LJC member will be selected at random to receive a free book.
Each month we will send you a list of 10 books. To take part in the promotion all you have to do is send an email to me at email@example.com with your name, your book choice and the address you would like your book to be sent. Please mark Packt Publishing as the subject title.
Here are the books on offer this month, the winner will be picked at random and announced at the end of the month.
- Drools JBoss Rules 5.0 Developer’s Guide
- Liferay Portal 5.2 Systems Development
- JDBC 4.0 and Oracle JDeveloper for J2EE Development
- Alfresco 3 Enterprise Content Management Implementation
- Flex 3 with Java
- Spring 2.5 Aspect Oriented Programming
- JBoss Drools Business Rules
- JBoss Portal Server Development
- WebSphere Application Server 7.0 Administration Guide
- Blogger: Beyond the Basics
This offer is only open to LJC members. Membership is free, if you’re not already a member and would like to take part, please sign up here: http://www.meetup.com/Londonjavacommunity/
Good luck to you all.
I also help companies in London find Java developers. If you’re looking for a position currently you may want to check out the latest positions I’m working on. You can apply directly through the link below.
Barry Cranford – ClearView ITRS Ltd
Here is our new long overdue blog. I’m hoping to use it to let people know what’s going on in the community and help reach out to new members. I hope you all enjoy.